How Offerslook is preparing for GDPR:
We will enable users at the account level to opt in for real-time IP obfuscation and incoming unique device
identifier blanking for all EU countries, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland.
- European Union IP Obfuscation:
The current setting to obfuscate IP addresses (replacing the last octet of the IP with a 0) expanding to
encompass all European Union IPs in real-time.
- European Union Device ID Blanking:
Device identifier blanking will replace any incoming values from these macros with an empty string.
- agent, referer, accept_lan
- android_id, google_aid
Cookie Tracking Consent
You will receive a consent notice to accept or deny a cookie when you login to Offerslook to track
product usage in order to improve your experience. You will be able to change your preference
Deleting End User Data
- We respect data controller requests to erase data containing end user device IDs.
- Deleting Affiliate, Advertiser, and Account Employee Personal Data
- You will have an option to permanently delete any personal data you store regarding your
affiliates, advertisers, or employees.
- Note: When deleting end user, affiliate, advertiser, or employee data, we will
not delete the entire user record, we will keep the id and company_name to ensure the accuracy
of your aggregates.